Monday 26 November 2012

What are YOU reading? #143


What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've Read



Revived by Cat Patrick
Young Adult
(Oh wow, I love a mysterious read which isn't too emotionally hard or all doom and gloom...check out my review for more!) 
9/10




Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
Young Adult
(Wow, this reminds me a little of 'Twilight', but it's much happier and there's some funky magic.)
10/10





Things I've watched



Lil Pri
Anime
10/10
Totally enjoying the re-watch; especially as I know what happens! 





Shugo Chara: Party!
Anime
9/10
I adore the anime side of it, not so much all the extras although they are growing on me. Not many episodes until it's over and I can start with my favourite season, the first 1! 





Yumeiro Patissiere
Anime
10/10
Do you remember me watching this before?  (See post 1 and 2.)  This time around I watch it with as much adoration as I did the first time, if not a little more. Watching Ichigo realising she needs to work really hard if she's to get anywhere near her peers' level of skill is inspiring for my writing. 





La Corda D'Oro primo passo and secundo passo
Anime
10/10
This is sort of like Yumeiro Patissiere in that the heroine hasn't a clue how to play music, but with a fairy giving her a magical violin which will play whatever she likes only if she is really into the music entering a music competition isn't such an issue. It's kind of light hearted, it's got lots of humour and I'm hooked on it!




If you're an anime fan like me...you might want to check out a new site that I just started following!  Read more in this week's post...





Lemon Angel Project
Anime
9/10
This is a bit confusing but it's about a girl getting into a band (the first band turns out not to be real, but merely CGI!), and the diverse characters which make up the band. I'm currently at the audition stage, which is full of surprises. 





Tokyo Mew Mew
Anime
10/10
This is super cute and fun and crazy...I love it!  :-)





Nanatsuiro Drops
Anime
9/10
This is a bit weird but not in a bad way. I haven't watched heaps of it as it is slightly less cute than the other shows I'm watching at the moment. (I'm in a super cute mood right now...) 




Now, for the final watch, please do not judge me....



Barbie et Le Palais de DIamants
(Barbie and the Diamon Palace)
Anime
10/10
 I'm currently halfway through the French version of this film. I'm not into Barbie per se (don't like all that she represents) however I find these shows charming. I think I'd hate them in English - the French sounds beautiful and not all that corny. It's happy go lucky, filled with adventure and magic and fun! 





That's me for this week - yes it's been more watching than reading because waking up early has made me more tired than normal (sadly I have no control about when I wake up). Hopefully this week will be more of a reading week!



No comments: