Thursday 20 January 2022

Nayu's News #255 I'm In Twinkl's Top Picks For Book Bloggers!

 


Lately I am not super regular in book reading or reviewing, I am trying to change that this year. Due to the sporadic blogging it was a surprise when I was contacted by Twinkl, an international publisher filled with learning resources,  to say I'd been chosen to be featured in an article about book bloggers! How cool is that! 

I sent in a photo of my bookcase and some words which actually refer to my good friend Gina of Satisfaction for Insatiable Readers who is all sorts of awesome despite being on a different continent. Here is the official info with the link to the article-I was asked to use the exact wording but I'm happy with it.

"I have been included in the most recent article <Twinkl's top picks for 
book bloggers> by the international educational publisher, Twinkl - you can 
read more here."

I even get a metaphorically shiny badge for my blog!!! It's so fancy!

It's a great way to start 2022 so thank you Twinkl!


1 comment:

Gina said...

Aww.. super big hugs across the miles!