Monday 8 November 2010

What are you reading? #43

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week:


 
 Non-fiction
(Vital if you are worried if you're doing the right thing with children in your care (especially if you aren't a parent yet)...my review...)




 
Children's
(I adored these books which provide hours of entertainment...my review.)




Non-fiction/Children's
(Easy to understand explanations, ideal if you love sci-fi series like Star Gate and Star Trek, but aren't a scientist...my review.)




Non-fiction
(Beautiful book crammed with facts about Knights and Castles!  My review...)




Non-fiction/Picture Book
(The style had me thinking of Nemo...my review...)




Non-fiction/Languages
(Great learning tool for most languages...my review...)




Non-fiction
(Having hated Chemistry at school, I'm now fascinated with it thanks to the this book.)




Non-fiction
(Find out what happens when you pitch pirates from different time eras against each other - who will win? Female pirates are included!  My review...)




Non-fiction
(This is a vital resource for writers who need a few points explained.)




Non-fiction
(As someone who struggles with maths, I understood it a little better with this book...)




Young Adult
(Carries on in the world first introduced in My So-Called Afterlife...)






 
Young Adult
(Brilliant insight into knife crime, gangs, lives of young males in London.)




Children's
(Possibly non-fic since it is what actually happened, what he suffered is extraordinary.)




Children's
(Started off brilliant, went a little flat but still a good read.)







 
Young Adult
(Angels are definitely the new vampires...my review for Fallen...)









Young Adult
(I love these books!)




Young Adult
(This is a vampire book!)




Young Adult
(More paranormal!)




Young Adult
(I love the cover of this one!)





Books I hope to read:




Children's Steampunk
(This author is brilliant!!!)




Historical
(This looks awesome!)




Children's
(This is supposed to be really funny.)




Young Adult



Young Adult
(Last in the brilliant Fade series...)




Children's
(The story looks rather magical...)





What are you hoping to read this week? Let me know in the comments!
 

No comments: