Monday 5 August 2013

What are YOU reading? #178



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Read


Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing: Edwardian Fashion
Children's, 5 years +
7/10
(Although fun, there were a few elements of this particular book which were disappointing...check out my review for more...)





Going Swimming by Sara Garland
Children’s, Picture book
9/10
(A sweet demonstration of what happens at a swimming pool...my review...)





Going to Playschool by Sarah Garland
Children’s, Picture book
9/10
(Playschool is lots of fun...especially for Blue Rabbit!  Check out my review for more!)






Ife’s First Haircut by Ifeoma Onyeful
Children’s, Picture book
10/10
(I love seeing the photos of life in Nigeria about a child’s haircut...)






Vicky Goes to the Doctor by Ifeoma Onyefulu
Children’s, Picture book
10/10
(This shows all aspects of children being ill, including how quickly they bounce back...)







Watched 


Strawberry Shortcake: Berry Bitty Adventures Season 2
Anime, English version
10/10E
(I'm watching on a famous video channel as I don't have the TV station this show is on, but I don't care - this show keeps getting more SQUEESOME! Seriously cute, funny & oh I wish the rest of the dvds would hurry up and come out!) 





Strawberry Shortcake (original 80's version)
Anime, English version
9/10
(I tried watching this before but wasn't all that keen. However this time round I was in the right mood as I loved it! Have started at the beginning with the specials, and will keep on watching them.) 





Holby City
Drama, English version
7/10
(Can't remember why but I actually wasn't paying all that much attention to this episode...) 





Planet Earth
Documentary, English version
10/10
(I've seen the first episode which is simply stunning...) 







Craft 
Thanks to an annual eye check up at the hospital (all is well) I got one and a half squares finished! Check them out! 




I had finished one off. I've also spent time this week checking out ideas for future projects - crochet slippers have caught my eye!



No comments: