Sunday 7 November 2010

My National Non-Fiction Week (Day) is finished.


Just a quick note to say my unofficial National Non-fiction Week has now finished. The actual day was on Thursday 4th November. Here are a list of the books I read for this week.


The Big Green Book by Fred Pearce 
The Princess files by Valerie Wilding
My Top 20 Sharks by Steve Parker
My post about NNFD
See Inside Space by Katie Daynes
Archaeology Detectives by Simon Adams
You Choose by Nick Sharratt and Pippa Goodhart
Under the Sea by Anna Milbourne and Cathy Shimmen
What If they Find Us? by Kathy Clarke
Horrible Histories: Nasty Knights
VS: Pirates by Richard Platt and Steve Stone
By one of my reviewers George Washington, Spymaster by Thomas B Allen
The One That Got Away by Chris Ryan
Maths by Basher and Dan Green
Punctuation by Basher and Mary Budzik 
Chemistry by Basher and Dan Green

I've had a great deal of fun reading so many different books and exploring different areas. I've gained a lot as both a reader and a writer. I hope you have enjoyed this event, and hopefully I'll be celebrating it next year! 

No comments: