Thursday 4 November 2010

Welcome to National Non-Fiction Day!


Welcome to England's first ever National Non-Fiction Day! For an explanation of today, check out the post from Sunday which launched the unofficial National Non-Fiction Day on Nayu's Reading Corner.

We've had a great range of books so far, and there are many more to come. I'm having a fun week reading lots of non-fiction books.

I would like to thank a few people.

Thanks to Scholastic, who are behind the day - make sure you check out the official NNFD site.

Thanks to the lovely Library Mice who first contacted me asking if I'd like to take part in the day (as you can see it was a very enthusiastic yes!)


The publicists involved have all been extremely helpful and excited about today. A big thank you to all the authors, illustrators and editors for creating these books. 

I hope you're all spotting a few books that you might like to read! The world of non-fiction is rich and a wonderful place to explore. 

No comments: