Wednesday 20 June 2018

Belated Happy Eid 2018!


Super sorry it's late but a very happy Eid Mubarak! The month of Ramadan is over for another year. I'd had my mega strong meds before it ended hence why I haven't been online as I've been feeling properly rubbish-initially I'm very happy & floaty but it's safer if I stay offline during the entire process to save you from my ramblings. I hope everyone who celebrated had a great Ramadan, and may we all see the next one! My celebrations included lots of gaming especially with my friend Miku who I'd missed a lot ^u^ Love how one artist changed their clothes for something slightly more appropriate. 
So cute! This may be the wrong Eid & year, but it's still an Eid picture!



5 comments:

RoundPay said...

This is an awesome post...
Mobile Recharge System
Mobile Recharge Company
Mobile Recharge API

cyrustechnoedge.com said...

I like your blog very much thanks for your share. all the information is useful for me.

cyrus technoedge customer support
cyrus technoedge customer care

cyrustechnoedge said...

I like your blog very much thanks for your share. all the information is useful for me. cyrus technoedge customer support

mobile-recharge-api said...


This article is very useful information great job keep it up thanks for sharing.

Mobile Recharge Company
Multi Recharge System

mobile-recharge-api said...

Thank you for such a fantastic blog. Where else could anyone get that kind of info written in such a perfect way?

all mobile recharge app with commission
mobile recharge software for retailers