Monday 18 June 2018

Nayu's Gaming Time #12 I'm exploring a whole new world


This is in a real game!
...that isn't Disney's Little Mermaid. Well, I can if I hop over to Disney Magical World 
This game is awesome! Yes there's an English version which I got my cousin addicted to
which I haven't been on for ages, 
There's the entrance to Ariel's kingdom! And it's my actual game play.
but for now I'm in another world! The world of...
It arrived several days ahead of schedule on Wednesday. The sequel is on the Nintendo Switch which I hope to be getting in October. The not so epic E3 Nintendo event revealed there's an expansion to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 in September, so I'll have even more to explore in the sequel. For now I'm happily looking forward to spending many hours explore what the first game on a system that I can play holds for me. I saw a review for the sequel, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 the other day,
Awesome looking character in the 2nd game!
 so I investigated and since it was at a sensible price bought the first game. Yay! 

This week I've also played 2 PS4 demos (which I never do).  I tried Lost Sphere 
which was cool because I could change into a mecha character on screen but it just didn't have that zing so I stopped playing and deleted it. I did exactly the same for Shining Resonance Refrain 


but not because I didn't like it! Again I only saw this advertised the other week, and after seeing the main characters use musical instruments, be adorable, and turn into dragons I knew I needed this game. 
 It's out in July, so just a few weeks to go and for once in a long time I've pre-ordered it. I've not been this excited since both the sequel to Final Fantasy 10 (Final Fantasy 10-2) came out 
Sadly not an ingame costume but some awesome FF10-2 fanart of best girl Yuna! (Yes Nayu is a switched around letter version of that Summoner's name.)

and when I got Project Diva Future Tone

The gameplay for Shining Resonance Refrain is sheer bliss! Sadly can't jump but I can live with that. You'll find out more once I get my hands on it. 

Do you know who this is?
By the time this gets posted I hope to start replaying Tales of Vesperia - it's getting a remastered edition, which has a lot more stuff in, which I'll put on my wishlist but due to cost isn't a priority since I'm saving for a Nintendo Switch + Let's Go Eevee + a Mario game + Xenoblade Chronicles 2 so yeah, getting an enhanced copy of game I've already got is way down on my list of priorities. 

I loved it without all the extras that Japan got so I'm happy ^u^ Estelle is my favourite character, if you hadn't already guessed. Until I can play it I'll be enjoying the opening song again & again & again! 
There's my girl! Happy gaming!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Download disney magical world 2
On Link below
👇
disney magical world 2


Crypto Video course
And start your carrier as crypto trader
With digistore money back guarantee
Crypto quantum leap

Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt
Best course if you want to be a successful YouTuber and earn money
With digistore money back guarantee
Tube Mastery and Monetization by matt