Wednesday 14 May 2014

Competition winners for Journey To Rainbow Island by Christie Hsiao

 Apologies for the slight delay in posting the results - dealing with some stubborn cold germ gremlins. I'm glad I can make two readers smile today: the winners of Journey To Rainbow Island by Christie Hsaio are....

Grgenius! 

Mary Preston! 

Congratulations both of you, I'll be in touch shortly regarding sending on the prizes. 

There's still time to enter a competition to win a print of a pretty amazing interactive book, A Dark & Dismal Flower by Eve Scott, JC Herz, Shamona Stokes, & Alex Scott (Interactive book, Children's, 9/10E) which isn't as gloomy as it sounds. 


Plus, this weekend I'm starting a zombie filled competition! Admittedly it's because I hate zombies, but have ended up with a few reads regarding zombies/dead things, so figured I'd use them for a competition! Maybe you all need to hide your brains....(I might not be making sense due to my cold germ gremlins...)
Bye!

3 comments:

Mary Preston said...

Thank you!!

Nayuleska said...

You're most welcome!

Gina said...

Thanks Nayu and congrats Mary! ^_^