Thursday 26 July 2012

Nayu's News #31

"Take it easy is hard work."

Hi! Sorry it's been a while - work's been busy, which has made me  more tired. I've been more tired naturally which leaves zero time for blog posts other than reviews. Some days it's no reading, but that's the way it goes. Twitter is on an all time low due to Ramadan - but even without that I simply don't have the energy for it.

"Got a wonderful change in life coming up while I'm on vacation." 

I'm now on vacation until 6th August which means more reading, writing & blogging! Yay! 

That's not the best news. The news which is making me feel totally joyous (except not quite tonight) is...

...I'm having my Ketamine infusion tomorrow! At 10.30am. I'm less joyous over the travelling, as the hospital is in London and the Olympic Games are officially starting from tomorrow. At least I'm going early, so hopefully I'll get there in good time. I'm a little nervous because it'll be a stronger dose than I've had before, with the aim it will help my worst pain areas more (rather than just a little bit), & it'll last longer. 
"However rough I feel, this will make me feel better in the long run. Not that it helps much right now."

I'll be one step closer to sorting out continuous pain relief, which is such a wonderful idea it's hard to grasp it. I will be loopy for a little bit tomorrow (definitely no blogging). I'm only checking emails on Saturday so I have a day of dvds & TV (more likely catching up with the opening games that I won't be up for watching tomorrow). I don't have a review scheduled after tomorrow, but I hope to have some up definitely by Monday, hopefully on Sunday. If I'm ok, I'm going for lunch with a friend on Sunday. I just don't know for sure how my body will react.

"Yay! Heaps of books ready for me to devour with the extra time I'll have." 

Pain relief = more reading = more writing = extremely happy me.
Or like a happy Holo from the anime Spice and Wolf 

I can't overdo things though - I know my limits which I'll have to stick to. I am looking forward to feeling how I did in February. That was truly a wondrous month. Yay! See you on the other side! 


No comments: