Tuesday 22 May 2012

Nayu's News #21

 (I wish I had this many cats. Still, one is plenty)

This will be the shortest news post so far. Reviews will recommence from the weekend. I'm still super tired, and will need to rest tomorrow on my day off from work. I'm reading, so no fears there. I got the blood results back, and I'm not anemic. It could be a cold which is sort of beginning to appear. Either way, no blog posts until Sunday. No, wait, I lie. There will be one on Thursday by one of my reviewers, so hopefully that'll tide you over. Believe me, I'd loe to put a few posts up for the week, but I know myself and I wouldn't stop at one or two, I'd go schedule up the entire 10+ reviews in my inbox. That wouldn't be a good idea, so I'm just not starting them! Saves fighting the temptation.

2 comments:

Rebecca Emin said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Don't feel under pressure, you are doing us authors and readers a great service by reviewing books, you shouldn't worry it when you don't feel right.

Nayuleska said...

Thank you - I'm feeling more recovered now :)