Monday 13 December 2010

What are you reading? #47

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week:


Children's
 





Young Adult
 




Young Adult
 



 
Young Adult - Paranormal Romance
(I love her books! I'm sure I'll love these.)




Children's
(These definitely made me laugh!  My reviews...1...2...more to come...)




Children's
(My review...)




Children's
(My review...)




Children's
 


 
 
 
 
What I hope to read this week:I haven't worked out what I will be reading this week. Feeling a bit under the weather with my medication. Might need to read light, funny, cute books of which i don't have many! For that reason I hope to feel better soon...
 
 
 

1 comment:

Monster of Books said...

Hahaha that such a cool different cover of My Soul To Take.