Monday 6 December 2010

What are you reading? #46

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week (and last):





Young Adult - Dystopian/Sci-fi
(This is Maria's debut YA novel, it's supremely awesome and I love it! My review will be out in January.)





Young Adult
(Kaz's debut novel is superb!!! Apart from one minor grumble, it's a novel take on elves and fairies. My review will be on publication day, 3rd February 2011...)





Thriller
(An engaging read - I kept misreading the title as 'stone' so couldn't figure out why I couldn't find it as I searched on Penguin's website! My review...)





Young Adult
(Crescendo was an odd book, but I now really like it! My review for book one and book two...)





Dark Urban Fantasy
(This isn't YA! But it's really good --at the time of writing this list I'm a few chapters in -- and fans of YA would like it. I'd forgotten a little about adult fiction -- go ahead and laugh -- - it's nice having characters close to my own age!)



Young Adult
Courtesy of UK Book Tours
(This looks fab! - I know I've read it, but I compile these memes on Friday, so my Meme Controller can post them on Monday)




 
Young Adult -Paranormal
(Loved BC...my review...super excited about BD - at time of writing this I haven't read BD...)





Paranormal Romance
(As awesome as the Beauty's Curse!  My review...)



 
 
 
Young Adult
(...of which there are 6, not 7 as I mistakenly put the other week. Gripping reads!  My reviews of book one, two, and three...others to follow...)




Children's
(Very funny story...my review)




Children's Thriller
(WOW!!! Heaps of surprises in Alien Storm!  My review for book one and book two....)








What I hope to read next week




Children's
(I've read the first chapter and it had me giggling away - haven't read more because it's on my laptop -- yes....not having an ereader is a little bit annoying at times.)





Young Adult
(Need to read now so I can hopefully ask for some questions!)




Young Adult
(More vampires - love this series!!)



Young Adult - Paranormal Romance
(I love her books! I'm sure I'll love these.)




Children's
(These will definitely make me laugh!)




Children's
(Reading because it has been entered for an award...)




Children's
(Also reading because it has been entered for an award...)




Children's
(This looks foul but funny...)






Hopefully I'll read some more, but this will do for now!














No comments: