Saturday 8 June 2024

Nayu's Gaming Time #30 Disney Magical World Part A Nintendo 3DS

 


 Quick apologies for lack of posts recently, I'm close to having my 4 month delayed ketamine infusion so I'm feeling very ropey. Been focusing on surviving and hopefully soon I will feel a lot better. 

Not my image, this is on the main street with Mickey and Minnie Mouse

Disney do have a not so new game on Nintendo Switch called Disney Dreamlight Valley which I've played over 120 hours on. However, I realised in the last event that I wasn't finding the game fun anymore. I was doing it to get the event items but that's the only time I played. So I dusted of my 3DS, and got back to Disney Magical World. It is...a magical world! There is like the main street and the castle, a cafe to run and so many quests to  perform and maybe 100 character cards to collect. I played the Japanese version of this nd the sequel, I got so far and started to get stuck so I began the play in English and, unsurprisingly, it's much easier to understand. 

Again not my image (would be a bit blurry) but it's inside the cafe with Daisy theme

 Diving back into it the other week I instantly began enjoying myself, unlike DDV.  Yes to et new clothes I will need to repeat some levels to get the items I need to buy them at Daisy's but I don't care. Replaying the RPG element levels is so much fun. Seeing all the characters I know well makes my heart happy. It will take a long time to complete every quest and collect all the character cards, but I know I'll be super happy doing it. Sure the sequel doesn't have Rapunzel like DDV does, but overall I see more point to playing DMW than DDV. And I want to play it, which makes a difference. 

Let me know if you've played both games, and if you enjoyed Disney Magical World!

Again not my image but getting character outfits is so fun for group photos!

 

No comments: