Saturday 7 May 2016

Over On Nayu's Crochet Dreams #8 See the latest posts from the last week and a bit!


Since life is causing issues with me doing monthly recaps of my Nayu's Crochet Dreams blog, I'm going to try weekly updates. Here's the last 7 or so posts which are on NCD! 

The picture gives it away but you can find out what craft I did in my childhood which I'd someday like to do again in Nayu's Craft Time #118 Craft from my Past!

Time to find out what my favourite fromage frais is in Nayu's Product Review #2 Favourite Fromage Frais!
Yummy!




Sadly finished the pot last night....


A very short post, only shown because I adore the bird clocks in Nayu's Craft Time #Ran out of time
I so want these! I'd be happy with one, but two look cute ^o^

I did some new craft exploration on Wednesday's Nayu's Craft Tiime #121 Exploring Machine Sewing
I'd love machines like these! Going to decorate mine with cute stickers ^o^

And finally  I chat about where you find me in Nayu's Craft Time #122 My social media sites!
 

No comments: