Saturday 30 April 2016

Wish by Leslie A. Susskind and Tanja Tadic (Children's, Picture book, 10E/10E, short 'n' sweet review)


November 2015, Good Manners Kids Stuff Press, Ebook, Review copy 

Book summary
Follow the life journey of a fluffy dandelion seed that starts and ends, and starts again with a 'Wish.' 

Nayu's thoughts
A charming read of a dandelion's journey...) Living in the country as a child (and now) means that I played with dandelions a lot. I didn't remember pondering how widely they disperse, I just liked watching them, so reading Wish filled in the gaps of my knowledge, and provided great delight in the bright pictures following seed wherever it goes. I like the emphasis on the father-daughter relationship, which is important to nourish, as is exploring the natural world which incredible in it's own right. 

Find out more on Leslie's website.

 

No comments: