Monday 25 April 2016

What are YOU reading? #311










What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.





READ



Delbert The Reluctant Spy by Marko Kitti
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(A hilarious read filled with many poignant moments...)




Image result for Oksa Pollock #?4? Tainted Bonds by Anne Plichota and Cendrine Wolf

Oksa Pollock #4: Tainted Bonds by Anne Plichota and Cendrine Wolf, Translated by Sue Rose
Young Adult
10E/10E
(Oksa shines so brightly in this part of her adventure! It's far from the end though...)
 









REREAD



Image result for Suzunari volume 1 & 2  Image result for Suzunari volume 1 & 2

Suzunari: Volume 1 & 2
Slice of Life manga, English version
10E/10E
(This is such an adorable 2 volume series with Suzu having cat ears and her real identity being a wonderful, if a little heartwrenching when it finally gets revealed. A school themed manga that makes me laugh!)
 






LISTENED

Image result for akb0048 pioneer

AKB0048 songs
Music Idol anime, Japanese versions
10E/10E
...with a top favourite of Pioneer! The songs are upbeat and fill me with mental energy.




Image result for Aikatsu hello, hello

Aiktasu songs
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
...with a surprising top favourite of Hello, Hello by Hinaki. It's the one she sang for the Starlight Queen Cup, and it's stuck in my head a little.




Image result for PriPara song Make It

PriPara song, Make It
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
Another song I can't get out of my head lately ^o^










WATCHED

Image result for kanon makoto

Kanon!
Slice of Life anime with paranormal element, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(The plot thickens, not just for Makoto...)




Image result for aikatsu akari

Aikatsu: Season 4
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(I finished it!! Mega exciting, so sad it's finishing. Akari earned her Starlight Queen status, that's for sure.)




Image result for aikatsu stars

Aikatsu Stars
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
8/10E
(I like it, but I'm not in love with it; will do a review soonish to say why it's not gelling for me.)




Image result for Love Live School Idol Project

Love Live School Idol Project: Season 1
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Started rewatching this upbeat show which makes me smile a lot!!)




Image result for princess tutu

Princess Tutu
Magical Girl anime with ballet themes, Japanese version
10/10E
(While a few elements are scary, it's a relatively lighthearted show with lots of fun ballet scenes when Ahari turns into Princess Tutu and continues her quest to collect shards of a prince's heart.)










CRAFT GAMES AND MORE
I've been busy craft and bakingwise! I made a leek and mushroom quiche which is super yummy...



 ...that's as well as a gluten free and vegan peach crumble which tasted like ordinary crumble...



...plus stir fry.



Craft wise I finished a large blanket AND managed to put it on my Etsy store...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/290917945/handmade-crochet-blanket-one-of-a-kind


I snuck in a bit of sewing on this baby alphabet sampler...



Game wise I haven't played much on my Kindle, but I'm getting further in Final Fantasy X by SquareEnix or whatever they are called now. - I now have Yuna!!!! Cue much happiness as I hate playing without female characters....


Image result for yuna final fantasy x














No comments: