Monday 18 April 2016

What are YOU reading? #310




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ

Image result for At What Cost by J Andersen

At What Cost by J Andersen
Young Adult
10E/10E
(This is my first clean read for a Clean Read review site, and is a heartwarming story about how a teen in a high class family deals with an unplanned pregnancy...)
 






LISTENED

Image result for Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley

Wickham Hall by Cathy Bramley
Romance, Contemporary Fiction
ALMOST FINISHED - 10/10E
(Holly isn't the heiress to Wickham hall, but she is close to knowing an exciting family secret, and her mum's recovering well from being a hoarder...)




Image result for Aikatsu songs

Aikatsu songs
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
...without a top favourite as I kept listening to my playlist.




Image result for Aria the Animation songs

Aria the Animation songs
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
...again no top favourite.




Image result for Clannad

Clannad & Clannad After Story songs
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
...I simply listened to the music playlists.










WATCHED

Image result for Clannad After Story

Clannad After Story
Slice of Life anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(Finished this bittersweet anime which is lodged firmly in my heart. It's taking a lot not to rewatch it straight away. Instead I have opted for...)
 


Image result for kanon makoto

...Kanon!
Slice of Life anime with paranormal element, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(From the same makers as Clannad this is another heartwarming and heartwrenching watch. I love Makoto! Her fox like nature isn't yet known, but that disgusting jam makes an appearance. I'd love to know what's in it, since it incapacitates all who consume it except the protagonist's aunt...)




Image result for aikatsu sumire

Aikatsu: Season 4
Music Idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH - 10E/10E
(So excited as I'm close to episodes I haven't seen! Still want Sumire to win Starlight Queen cup, even though she won't. Happy sigh!)










CRAFT GAMES AND MORE
Craft hasn't happened in significant enough quantities to show you, so you'll have to stay tuned until next week. Ditto baking. I have been busy gaming though! There's the usual leveling up on Minipets – I'm finally back to level 26 after mysteriously being put back several levels. I haven't quite got all the animals I had that time, but that's ok....





Partially due to interest and partially due to email notifications that My Little Pony for android has been updated, I've restarted my game. I have to start from scratch, but that's ok. It's fun being back with Twilight.  The other game I'm having fun with is Final Fantasy 10 by Square Enix (or whatever they are called now). It's a replay of a 10E/10E awesome game....

Image result for final fantasy 10

Unfortunately I must have wiped the virtual memory stick because I don't have the details from my last playthrough – no knowing the Al-Bhed language from the start! Not a big probem though. Yes I'm using a walkthrough, but that's so it doesn't matter if my mind is foggy and I can't think what to do.




No comments: