Thursday 3 March 2016

To Baby With Love: Goodnight Baby by Sarah Ward (Children's, Picture book, Board book, 10E/10E, short 'n' sweet review)



You can ruffle the ear!
February 2016, Little Tiger Press, 10 pages, Hardback, Review copy
Summary from Little Tiger Press 
Say "Goodnight!" to Elephant and friends in this gorgeous first book for Baby. With a touch-and-feel crinkly cover, sturdy pages and gentle rhyming text, it's perfect for sharing with your baby at bedtime. 

Nayu's thoughts
This story about a standard bedtime routine is bursting with cuteness! Every page took my breath away, making me wish I had a higher rating to get across how perfect it is. I was going 'aw' from the adorable bear slippers, and how the cozy mouse looks asleep. (Pictures are brighter than the ones I took) 
This is a delightful read, one so much so I'm going to keep it for now. I usually pass these type of books on when a friend has a baby, but this one has captured my heart. It helps set out routines which children (and adults) need. A definite thumbs up from me!

Find out more on Sarah's website.

No comments: