Monday 1 June 2015

What are YOU reading? #270

 
 
 
What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.
 
 
 
Read

 
 
Princess Diaries #4 to 11 by Meg Cabot
Young Adult & New Adult
9/10E
(A truly epic series which I didn't want to end.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Listened


 
Pea's Book of Big Dreams by Susie Day
Children's, 9 years +
(Previously read it) - 10E/10E
(Pea and her sisters are my 'go to book' for making me smile...

 
 
 
 
 
Murder Tightly Knit by Vanetta Chapman
Amish fiction, Christian fiction
Not Yet Finished - 10/10E
(This 2nd in a series is having lots of early plot twists!) 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Watched

 
Winx:  Season 2
Magical girl anime, French version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
 (Getting close to the end- the girls have their Charmix now and Bloom is about to be forced to turn evil!)
 
 
 
 

 
Spice and Wolf
Slice of life anime, English version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(I love Holo's outfits, and she can be like a child in her mannerisms...)

 
 
 
 
 
 
Aria the Animation
Slice of life anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(The antics of Akari and friends makes me smile as they strive to be Undines [gondoliers] while looking after the presidents of their respective companies who just happen to be cats.)

 
 
 
 
 
Aikatsu
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Finally back on the episodes where Akari [yes, another one!] are the principal players – Akari has at last met Sumire who is almost overtaking Mizuki in my personal preference ranking...)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Craft, games and more
Once again no games this week, and craft wise I've made coasters for vases which will have cute flowers on each corner to give as presents to some friends.  Oh, I have I have done a bit of work on my current sewing project too!
 
 


No comments: