Wednesday 3 June 2015

Nayu's News #186 Oodles of noodles

Nommy nom!
Since unfortunately I had a near migraine this weekend, I haven't got reviews lined up this week. Instead there will be a few very short posts about some yummy food I've eaten this week. As you can see from both the title and the picture, today's post is about noodles! 

I went out for dinner with my family last night, and I had a delicious teriyaki salmon and noodle dish. Because I'm a small eater I always take pots with me to take the extra food home (refuse to waste it!). Usually I pick a starter and pudding, but I was tempted by the teriyaki dish away from baked camembert and fried brie, which none of us could figure out what the difference is as they are both round and squidgy, so that's what I had. Only of course being a main dish the portions were large. The noodles seemed unending! To find out what I carried home on my lap in a spare zip-lock bag which I happened to have tune in to tomorrow's post!

No comments: