Sunday 14 June 2015

I Want My Daddy by Tracey Corderoy and Alison Edgson (Children's, Picture book, 10E/10E, short 'n' sweet review)

Awww!
May 2015, Little Tiger Press, 32 pages, Paperback, Review copy 

Content: so much cuteness!

Summary from Little Tiger Press
Some days we just need our daddies. And Arthur REALLY needs his daddy today. His play castle is all wrong, he bumps leg chasing baddies out of his kingdom and there's a monster in his moat! Nothing is going right for this little knight. There's only one thing for it: "I want my Daddy," he cries. 

Nayu's thoughts  
This book which is perfect for Father's Day on 21st June is so cute it made me cry. I knew I'd love every page because I've read another book in the series, I Want My Mummy also by Tracey Corderoy and Alison Edgson. 
More awwww!
 My heart was bursting with pride at how much fun Arthur has with his father, and how when things don't quite go right all he wants is his daddy. The adorable illustrations make the story that bit more charming, filled with suggestions of playful activities families – in particular fathers – can share with their child/children. A keeper and one for the reread shelf without a doubt. 

Find out more on Tracey's website and Alison's website

No comments: