Monday 18 May 2015

What are YOU reading? #268



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.





READ


Disclaimer by Renee Knight
Thriller
10/10E
(A horrific, cleverly written read...) 





Princess Diaries #1 by Meg Cabot
Children's, 11 years +
REREAD - 10/10E
(Rereading the entire series in preparation for a new adult book AND a middle grade book!)










Listened


A Miracle of Hope by Ruth Reid
Amish fiction, Christian fiction
10E/10E
(A heartwarming tale of family, friendship and faith...)





Murder Tightly Knit by Vannetta Chapman
Amish fiction, Christian fiction
NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(This 2nd in the series has my spine tingling!)





Amelia Grey's Fireside Dreams by Abby Clements
Contemporary
RELISTEN/NOT YET FINISHED - 10E/10E
(Knowing what happens in the book has me feeling sorry for Amelia even though the problems haven't started yet...)





The Beach Cafe by Lucy Diamond
Contemporary
RELISTEN/NOT YET FINISHED - 10/10E
 (I fell asleep while listening to this motivating story when I was ill so now I need to find where I was before I slept...) 









Watched


PriPara
Music idol anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Faruru is almost too cute to be seen as a rival!)





Aikatsu
Music idol anime, Japanese version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(I love all the characters so much, Otome is most in my thoughts at the moment-she worms much harder than her airhead tendencies suggest!)





Winx:  Season 2
Magical girl anime, French version
REWATCH! - 10E/10E
(Eager for Charmix! Musa and Layla are getting closer...)









Craft, games, and more
Not really any gaming this week. Craft wise been working on one of my summer collection blankets...












No comments: