Monday 22 December 2014

What are YOU reading? #249





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journeys where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ


Er none.









LISTENED


The No-Kids Club by Talli Roland
Fiction
10E/10E
(An ace listen from a wonderful & friendly author who I know on Twitter. It's a genuinely engaging read about various reasons why women can't have children, and just how much they want/don't want them...)





When the Heart Cries by Cindy Woodsmall
Fiction
10E/10E
(An ace Amish themed first book in a trilogy...)










WATCHED


Casualty
Medical drama, English version
8/10E
(Dylan featured a smidge!)





Holby City
Medical drama, English version
9/10E
(Neither me nor a friend likes Zosia in crazy mode – but now she is being sectioned under the mental health act [at least I think that's what happened at the end, it wasn't said verbally] and hopefully get the help she needs. I was sad that Amy and her baby were leaving!)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I love how clumsy Aira is as she reminds me of myself!)





My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Finished season 2, which was fill of laughter & life lessons. )





Aikatsu
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Getting close to seeing Sora debut as a designer!)





Avatar: The Last Airbender, book 2 Earth
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I love Katara!)





Avatar: The Legend of Korra, book 1
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I watched the first episode to see if I liked it – I do! Korra is a bit different to what I expected but she's cool despite being over confident.)





Pripara
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Post migraine when I felt bleugh watching Sophie slowly grow closer to Lala & Mireille raised my spirits...)










Games, craft and more!
I've been playing the usual 10E/10E Gameloft games...


...of My Little Pony – currently saving up to get Sunset Shimmer...



...in Ice Age Village I unlocked dino world...



...and in Littlest Pet Shop I got a cute koala!


I've started this cute baby blanket in white with splashes of yellow...



I've started this anime theme blanket (both Aikatsu and My Little Pony inspired) – I'm making individual granny squares and sewing them up as I go along...



I've started a 3rd NCD project with this cute creamy/grey and bluey/green blanket...




I've started a blanket for a competition for when I relaunch NCD on it's own website, making tiny-ish granny squares and sewing them together...




...and, I promise this is the last one, I've started a triangle shawl for myself!




Winding wool takes time, which is why I haven't done as much crochet wise as I'd like this week – don't look at me like that, honestly all of the above isn't a lot in my world!! 




No comments: