Wednesday 23 July 2014

My First Sticker Activity Book: Farm Sticker Activity book & Baby Animals Sticker Activity Book, (Children’s, 3 years +, 5 years +, Activity book, 10E/10E, semi short 'n' sweet review)







 April 2014, Little Tiger Press, 80 pages, Paperback, Review copy

Summary from Little Tiger Press
Farm Sticker Activities: Toddlers will learn all about the farm in this exciting sticker activity book. With 80 pages of activities and over 200 photographic stickers, this bumper farm activity book will keep toddlers occupied for hours – it’s full of learning fun! 

Baby Animal Sticker ActivitiesToddlers will learn all about baby animals in this adorable sticker activity book. With 80 pages of activities and over 200 photographic stickers, this bumper baby animals activity book will keep toddlers occupied for hours – it’s full of learning fun!

Nayuleska's thoughts   
I’d have loved to have these books when I was younger. I possibly had similar ones, I can’t remember. I love the different types of activities – mazes to get around, dot-to-dot to draw around, puzzles to solve, pictures to draw and/or colour in, there’s a nice variety for the reader to learn different skills. I remember when I was little I’d always prefer one activity over another, and be disappointed to find there weren’t more of my favourite one in the book.

I like the realistic photo like stickers of all the animals, which adds an extra dimension to the book. Readers will be able to relate what they see in the book to what they see in real life. Yes, I did take out the sn*ke pictures – I’d have freaked out if I hadn’t. I liked how all aspects of a farm including where certain foods come from are taught in a clear, fun way. Learning will happen without the reader realising it! The facts about what type of places baby animals like to be in, as well as who their parents are and what activities they like doing also further the reader’s knowledge of the world.

Suggested read
For more sticker fun check out 1 2 3 Sticker & Colouring Book (Children's, Picture book, Sticker book, Activity book, 10E/10E) 
 

No comments: