Monday 12 May 2014

What are YOU reading? #217




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


I Am A Woolly Hat by Salma Korayte and Betania Zacarias,
retold by Vivian French
Children's, 5 years +
10E/10E
(A sweet tale about the meaning of love...)





Found by Salina Yoon
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Mega adorable read about a found toy...)





The Accidental Socialite by Stephanie Wahlstrom
New Adult
7/10E
(A Canadian who crosses the big pond to England and ends up in the papers for the wrong reasons...)





Easy Bake Coven by J. D. Shaw
Cosy Mystery
10E/10E
(First read of this genre and loving it!)





Tilly's Pony Tales: Team Spirit by Pippa Funnell
Children's, 9 years +
9/10E
(Tilly has trouble when she has to work in a team...)





Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
Food Fiction
8/10E
(A sequel which made me want all sorts of cakes and cookies!)





The Perfect Princess by E.D. Baker
Children's, 9 years +
8/10E
(A human princess who is also a dragon finds her prince....eventually, who then has to prove his love to her family, which he does.)





Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott
Young Adult
9/10E
(An extremely touching read about a grieving daughter...)









Watched


Waterloo Road
REWATCH! - Drama, English version
9/10E
(This is pretty addictive to watch one after the other - I even didn't mind not doing craft while watching it when I was ill!)





Holby City
Drama, English version
9/10E
(It was an incredible episode last week - I've yet to catch up with this week's...)





Casualty
Drama, English version
9/10E
(A fairly crazy ep which was interesting in itself!) 





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I've finished this amazing series, which had a bittersweet end. Will rewatch it for sure!)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Aira & Rhythm have only just met Mion, who is the opposite of friendly but mega talented at prism jumps!)





Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Squee! Had one of my favourite eps [almost all the eps are my favourites...] where Sakura meets the Fashion Designer of the Aurora Fantasy line of clothing, Greengrass...who is a set of twin sisters, similar to Sakura who has a brother. The dress Sakura gets is stunning!)









Craft/games/other fun things
Progress on crochet has been mostly slow. I have, however, made a fair bit of progress sewing wise - check out where I started with my cross stitch project and where I am now!




Since I was ill I haven't done any jigsaw puzzling...but I've played games! 



Diner Dash: Grilling Green
...still on the Japanese level, it's getting quite hard for me at the moment. 



I have FINALLY got the name of the florist game: Flower Shop Frenzy by Digital Chocolate. Adore it, think I'm in September (levels are months of the year). 



Littlest Pet Shop by Gameloft
10E/10E
Heaps of fun, so many pets to get & level up, free, with in-game purchases BUT you can get everything (so far) for free, you just have to be patient and play lots. 



My Little Pony (Friendship Is Magic) by Gameloft
10E/10E
Mega awesome, uses same voice actors, so many mini-games, in love with it.


No comments: