Monday 5 May 2014

What are YOU reading? #216




What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Keeper of the Realms: Crow's Revenge by Marcus Alexander
Children's, 11 years +
8/10E
(An epic fantasy adventure with a spirited girl-don't be put off by the creepy cover!)





The Chocolate Box Girls: Cherry Crush by Cathy Cassidy
Children's, 11 years +
10E/10E
(One of my favourite family based series!)










Watched


Casualty
Drama, English version
9/10E
(It was an oddly hilarious episode, involving a cute puppy & kittens, a random road trip with a patient & the usual A&E melodrama...)





Waterloo Road
REWATCH! - Drama, English version
9/10E
(Still addicted to this show which has been watched an awful  lot while I finished off the blanket in the craft section of this meme. I know the school inside out now!)





Winx:  Season 5
REWATCH! - Anime, French version
10E/10E
(I had to watch this because I had a dream where someone made a rather large cake which had all the different transformations' wings on it, and some of the girls' outfits. It was cool! Most definitely my subconscious saying 'watch it!')





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
(partial) REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm hoping that I may be able to finish the series this 3 day weekend...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I adore this series, especially this season. I wish prism jumps were real! I'm still enjoying it more than magical girl anime...or am I??!!) 





Jewelpet Tinkle
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'd forgotten how cute this show was, so continued watching it. The mega cuteness is perfect for me at the moment, it is uplifting with positive messages and lots of laughter...and yes I'm starting to get back into magical girl anime in a big way!) 





Cardcaptor Sakura
Anime, French version
10E/10E
(I've got captivated by this anime again on one of my missions to get a balance of dvd anime as well as online anime. It's great that the episodes I've seen have mostly been quite light hearted.) 





Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(*happy sigh* This show never stops being awesome!)









Craft/games 
I finished the crochet blanket for a colleague's birthday present! Here is the finished result in several views. 



Someone in my family has asked for me to make them one exactly the same (although I'll double check to see if they want any of the other available colours added), and my colleague adored it. I didn't know but it matches her bed linen almost perfectly. Yay! Success all round. 



I've done a bit more cross stitch too, as this is a kit which I got from some gift money my Grandad had given me, so it's extra special. Blue is cool! 





I've been busy being a florist in a game I can't remember the title (I'm tired & my memory is lousy due to medication side effects) but I'll find out it for next week. 





I've also been playing more of Diner Dash: Grilling Green - at last I'm in the fun Japanese restaurant and get to make sushi!





No comments: