Monday 14 April 2014

What are YOU reading? #213



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read


Butterfly and the Birthday Surprise by Mandy Archer and Kirsten Harris-Jones
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Birthday plans for Butterfly start to go haywire but her friends save the day!)





Me and My Mummy book set
Children's, Picture book, Activity book
10E/10E
(4 mega cute picture books, a card for a mother and stickers are included!)





Love, Lies and Lemon Pies by Katy Cannon
Young Adult
9/10E
(Bake club at school changes Lottie's life...)









Watched


Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(As well as continuing my rewatch I saw one of the latest episode's song which is by Mizuki!!! She is back as an idol!)





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(In a nice way I'm finding this less intense second time through despite the issues being addressed getting rather deep emotionally...)





Winx:  Season 5
Anime,  French version
10E/10E
(I'm glued to my dvd player as my favourite magical girls do their best to help others....)





My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic:  Season 3
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Still annoyed this is only a 12 or 13 ep but the ponies are so funny I forget about the number of episodes and just enjoy watching it!)





Holby City
Drama, English version
10/10E
(Jac was on top form; I hated both Jonny and Dom for what they do in this episodes...)





Casualty
Drama, English version
8/10E
(It's been a busy week and I can't remember what happened!)





Waterloo Road: Season 2
REWATCH! - Drama, English version
10E/10E
(Fab melodrama to get away from the craziness of life...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime
10E/10E
(I'd forgotten just how much I adore this show! Aira is still fairly clumsy at this point and Mion isn't on the scene...)









Craft/Other hobbies
Tada! Behold a finished lap blanket for me, or, as my family corrected me, for my cat who frequently sits on me.







Another finished piece, this time with many pieces fitting together is this jigsaw puzzle which I've borrowed via post from a friend.




...and of course after finishing THIS one, I had to start another....






I've started this blanket for a different friend for her birthday. I'm fairly certain she doesn't read my blog so the secret is safe here!  



No comments: