Monday 7 April 2014

What are YOU reading? #212



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




Read 


City Farm: Katie and the Ducklings by Jessie Williams
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Katie struggles to hide how depressed her mother is from the City Farm workers who change her life around...)





Madensky Square by Eva Ibbotson
Fiction
9/10E
(A young dressmaker records her life over a year in Vienna just before the First World War...)





My Mummy is Magic by Dawn Richards and Jane Massey
Children's, Picture book
9/10E
(A very cute read!)





Diary of A Mall Girl by Luisa Plaja
Young Adult
8/10E
(Molly's life is crazy!)





Pooch Parlour #1 V.I.P (Very Important Pup) by Katy Cannon
Children's, 7 years +
10/10E
(Pampering pets is hard work as Abi finds out!)





Pooch Parlour: Dog Star by Katy Cannon
Children's, 7 years +
10E/10E
(Abi helps a new friend figure out how to make her dog a star...)





I Love My Cat by David Chuka
Children's, Picture book, Non-Fiction
8/10E
(Full of info about different cats with real pictures!)








Reread


Drina Goes On Tour by Jean Estoril
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(Drina's hidden origins get revealed to the world...)





Irish Cream Dreams by Graylin Rane
Paranormal Romance
8/10E
(This was reread because the story was updated by Graylin, and I prefer it to the original...)









Watched 


Aikatsu!
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(*happy sigh* No matter how many times I watch this it still is awesome! Seen the double episode where Ichigo has to team up with Mizuki at one of her concerts...)





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Watching more episodes with subs really helped my understanding of this season of Pretty Rhythm which has won my heart & which I've finished!) 



Jewel Pet Tinkle
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I can't stress how cute this new to me magical girl genre anime series is! Simply perfect!)


Casualty
Drama, English version
8/10E
(It was a good episode and yet I can't remember what happened...) 

Jac with her baby
Holby
Drama, English version
9/10E
(Jac is in top form at Bonnie's hen night, and I'm pretty sure she feels better for saying how she feels...even if it wasn't the best thing to do in front of the father of her child who is marrying Bonnie...)

Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(*squeals* I love this show! I know I say it a lot but it's only because this show is so much fun! So far I've met [again] An & Poppun.) 


Once Upon A Time
Drama, English version
10E/10E
(I love how this a female protagonist led drama. I'm adoring the fairy tale slant and really love it. Yay!)

Frozen
Animated film, English version
Rating unknown
(I haven't watched it before sending details of this meme but must mention it as I've waited AGES to see this [I don't go to the cinema. Ever.] Watching it in an hour or so & rating will be available in next week's meme!) 






Craft, watched, gamed... 
I've done a bit more sewing.  My blanket only has 1 and a bit balls left to go through..there will be a different colour border. 

I've had fun playing....

Diner Dash Grilling Green!
10E/10E
Due to forgetting a password I had to restart my device, so I'm starting from the very beginning of this game. Still as fun, & I'm doing better this time round as I know what I'm doing. 



Another game I had to restart was...

...Laundry Tycoon!
8/10E
So far, so good! 


I made fudge! Plain vanilla plus vanilla & biscuit pieces. Super tasty! I did tweet every step for the vanilla recipe on Twitter with photos - I'll be compiling it into a blog post soon.  ^_^




No comments: