Monday 17 February 2014

What are YOU reading? #205



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.






Read



Finding Jennifer Jones by Anne Cassidy

Young Adult, 10E/10E
(Gripping sequel to a just as engrossing story...)






Princess Polly: My Big Girl Bed
Children's, Picture book

10E/10E
(I didn't realise there was a button to push!)






Deeper by Robin York

New Adult,
6/10E
(It ended up not being my kind of read...)










Listened to Audiobooks



Nancy Drew Mystery: The Secret of the Old Clock by Carolyn Keene

Young Adult, audiobook
10/10E
(A childhood favourite...)










Watched



Aikatsu

REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(This show never fails in making me squee!)






Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future

REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm starting to understand why Aira is so indecisive in this series which makes me less annoyed with her....)






Waterloo Road

Drama, English version
9/10E
(Crazy is an understatement for the current plots!)






Outnumbered

Comedy drama, English version
10E/10E
(Discovered this at the weekend from good old BBC, it is clean family humour which makes me laugh a lot!)






Top Gear

Car documentary, English version
9/10E
(Not as sidesplitting as last week's ep but still found it hard to laugh quietly at 2am - I watched it recovering from a migraine.)






Tough Young Teachers

Documentary, English version
10/10E
(Last episode tomorrow - will miss watching it as it has been an eye opener into life for teachers...)






AKB0048

REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(Regular blog readers will know I used to watch this daily. Now 1 episode a week is another, as I'm wanting light hearted watches which this isn't...)










Played
No games console playing this week but I am playing a fun game on my tablet, Pizza Shop Mania. 





I get to run a pizza restaurant for a year, with 4 levels in each month. I'm currently on September. There are many similar games so when I finish there is more fun to be had! It gets 10E/10E from me.









Other hobbies
No puzzle-ing BLT major squee since I've finished my Gorjuss cross stitch kit! 






I've started my next one, a pattern which I have on a bag.





No comments: