Monday 6 January 2014

What are YOU reading? #200





What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Read


Meet the Parents by Peter Bently and Sara Ogilvie
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(Parents are pretty amazing!)





Magic Marks the Spot by Caroline Carlson
Children's, 9 years +
10E/10E
(An absolutely perfect pirate adventure!) 





Meet Me at the Cupcake Cafe by Jenny Colgan
Fiction
10E/10E
(A book that will make you want to eat lots of cake!)








Reread


Wolf Spring Chronicles: Unleashed by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie
Young Adult
10E/10E
(You know a book is good when it's even better second time around...)









Audiobooks
I'm listening to books I've read before and I'm really enjoying them, listening while I do blogwork, sewing, chores-they are awesome! I will talk about it more in a future post. For now here's what I've almost finished listening to....


The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle
Young Adult
10E/10E
(I'm the biggest fangirl of this book-I've known it from an early draft-check out my review!)








Watched


Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(It is incredible how much I wasn't keen on this second season the first time I watched it, but now I totally love it!!)





Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I adore this show so much! Very uplifting and inspiring...)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I both love and hate that soon Rhythm will abandon Aira and Mion...)





Tangled
REWATCH! - Animated film, English version
10E/10E
(Disney's Rapunzel has the best sidekick, a chameleon, and best weapon, a frying pan!)





My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic: Season 2
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(I'm excited as season 3 is out in February!!!)





Monsters VS Aliens
REWATCH! - Animated film, Englishversion
8/10E
(I sewed through most of it as I only really like the parts with Susan, which isn't quite the entire film...)





Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings
REWATCH! - Animated film, English version
10E/10E
(Seeing as my current puzzle [see last week] features Tink, her newly found sister Peri and Tink's funny friends, I had to see again how the two sisters meet...)





The Princess Diaries
REWATCH! - Film drama, English version
10E/10E
(This was pretty much all I watched when I was unwell, as I've seen it enough times I don't have to concentrate and it wasn't anime with bright colours...)









Craft, etc
Admittedly being ill again meant I haven't been able to work on my Tink puzzle, but I've made good progress on my sewing!







No comments: