Monday 23 December 2013

What are YOU reading? #198



What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.




READ


Boys Don't Knit by T S Easton
Young Adult
9/10E
(One boy definitely does!)





The Chronicles of Narmo by Caitlin Moran
Children's, 11 years +
10E/10E
(A hilarious read about highly strung siblings...) 





Dot by Randi Zuckerberg and Joe Berger
Children's, Picture book
10/10E
(The first picture I've ever read with technology in it!)





Yeti and the Bird by Nadia Shireen
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(A super sweet read...) 





Enormouse by Angie Morgan
Children's, Picture book
10E/10E
(A sweet tale of belonging...) 








WATCHED


Aikatsu
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(This is the latest anime which I simply must watch daily-I'm going to keep rewatching season 1 until all of season 2 is out because I prefer to be able to watch a show all in one go rather than wait for eps. The exception is Winx which MUST be watched as soon as an episode is released!)





Pretty Rhythm Aurora Dream
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm skipping the few eps which I'm not fond of, but the rest are incredible. I get more insight into the characters each time I see it...)





Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future
REWATCH! - Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(I'm so excited because it's nearly time for Prizmmy to do their 1st prism act. Already knowing the characters is helping understand the new girls who are shortly going to be Prizmmy's rival idol group - 1st time watching it was hard to keep up with it all and get to know the large cast.)





Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live
Anime, Japanese version
10E/10E
(You know what I said earlier about watching anime only when the full season is out? PRRL is another exception like Winx. Suspect I may end up with so many exceptions that the rule will abolish itself...) 





Cardcaptor Sakura
Anime, French version
8/10E
(At the moment I can only watch an episode a week - if that. The story is getting darker and episodes are scarier.) 





My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(This fun, light hearted and hilarious show is great to play after darker shows...)





Gunslinger Girl
REWATCH! - Anime, English version
10E/10E
(It's astonishing how much more I'm understanding of the plot and characters by listening to the English version compared with the subbed version - loving the show even more!)





Winx:  Season 6
Anime, English version
10E/10E
(Flora now has Bloomix! Which originally I thought was a stupid name but now makes total sens and is awesome! Better news: due to it's increasing popularity season 6 will not be the final season!!! Very happy fangirl!!)








CRAFT AND OTHER STUFF
I've been plagued by germ gremlins so have nothing to show in this department.  Maybe next week....




No comments: