Sunday 26 May 2013

Competition winners for The Drummer Girl by Bridget Tyler

Is this yours?
(As usual quotes in pictures are by me, the pictures themselves are taken from the internet)

I'd better quit saying how much I love finding out the winners of a competition or the start of this post will be the same every time. So, imagine that I say it each time! Because I really do love it.
"It's just so exciting!"
This competition was for one UK resident to win a copy of The Drummer Girl alongside some make-up. 
Remember, you will win some of this, not all!

It is with great pleasure to announce the winner is of the make-up and book is...

TheMileLongBookS! 

Now, ordinarily I'd be announcing the international winners (two of them). However, for some reason I had 0 entries (most of you must have the book already). So I used the UK entries and the people who are getting one of my copies of The Drummer Girl (one proof & one final copy) are...

A Reading Daydreamer! 

Katastic! 

Many congratulations to you all. I'll be in touch very shortly to discuss sending on the prizes. Fear not for those who didn't win/didn't fancy this book - there are more competitions going on! 

For younger readers you can win a copy of Joe and the Hidden Horseshoe by Victoria Eveleigh, Children's, 7 years +, 10/10 E, Ends June 3rd. 


For those interested in Paranormal Romance/Urban fantasy then you'll be interested in the competition to win a copy of Immortal Eclipse by Sherry Soule, ending 31st May. 


More competitions will be coming up in June, so keep an  eye out for them! 
"Nayu is starting to set up the forms for you to fill in on the upcoming competitions" Holo the wolf goddess from the anime Spice and Wolf



No comments: