Sunday 3 March 2013

Winners of The Farm by Emily McKay


The time has come to see who has won a copy of Emily McKay's gripping read, The Farm. The lovely people at Penguin are providing 2 copies for UK residents, and I'm providing a copy for the Non-UK residents (I prefer for you all not to miss out on competitions here on NRC). So, let's get going! The winners are being picked by random number generator. 

The international winner is...

Bibiz!

The 2 UK winners are...

Kulsuma! 

Mellysocks!

Many congratulations to you all - I hope you enjoy the book as much as I do. I'll be in touch shortly by email to sort out prize details. There are more competitions coming over the next few months here on NRC - including my 4 year anniversary! Wow, time has flown by. I'm currently working on what I'll be doing for that ^o^

No comments: