Friday 22 March 2013

Nayu's News #58 Strawberry Shortcake anime news!

All the gang with Strawberry Shortcake in the middle.

This week I discovered a wonderful piece of information. Now I adore the latest version of Strawberry Shortcake, (link goes to a main website for the show) which I watch in French and is called Charlotte aux Fraises. I have all of the first season and the first film, and the first English volume of the second season. There are actually 3 seasons, although the second and third overly long. 

From the left Lemon Meringue/Mimi Citron, Orange Blossom/Fleur d'Orange
The awesome news is that I can watch them ONLINE! How cool is that! I can see what happens before I get the dvds! Whoohoo! I personally love Cherry Jam as the new character addition - she is down to earth, the total opposite of a diva. 
This is taken shortly before Strawberry meets Cherry
So my advice for this Friday is do check around online, as there are many legal sites where you can watch your favourite shows. It just takes a teensy bit of hunting around and is so worth it! 
Good shows feel warm and cosy, like cats do!

No comments: