Monday 8 October 2012

What are YOU reading? #136

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.



Books I've Read
With family having been on holiday, I've had extra chores to do, which ate up my reading energy. I did watch lots of shows though :) 



What I've Watched






Waterloo Road
...lots of drama as always. I think it's sad the lengths some teens go to just to get attention. 





The Great British Bakeoff 
...it really wasn't Catherine's week this week. Everything went wrong. It's such a compliment for her to be called a home baker by Mary Berry. 





Winx Season 1
...I'm hoping to finish this over the weekend. I can't watch it all in one go as the last episodes in season 1 are pretty tough going. 





Neo Angelique: Abyss
...*squeals* this series keeps on getting better! LOVE IT! 





Elemental Gelade
....along as similar vein to NEA. *happy sigh* I love how Cou and Ren's power grows as they mature along their journey. 





Tari Tari
...this one is a real mixture of emotions, which I like. There's usually something major that the characters have to deal with, but it's heart warming too. I love how in the end credits finally one of the girls sits with the rest of the group - she's opened up to them a bit more, and letting them help her through the tough times after her mother's death. Yes I cried a bit. 





Shugo Chara Doki!
...Amu now has the super speedy skates! And I have the theme tunes permanently stuck in my head at the moment. I want Temari back! Although I'm excited because soon Naghiko should have his egg hatch.





H2O: Just Add Water
...I've watched another episode, and I'm really noticing how much the characters grow by the end of season 3. I'm on season 1, and they seem so young. Chloe in particular grows up an awful lot, to become confident and less fearful.  




No comments: