Wednesday 10 October 2012

Trailer video for Damian Dibben of the History Keepers series

I'm starting to get on top of my emails - and this was in the pile of ones to sort out. I'm totally thrilled to have had Damian, author of an awesome time travelling series, answer a question I put forward for him. The lovely publicists at Random House Children's Publishers offered bloggers the opportunity to ask a question, and he'd film the answer at the end of a filming session. Updated 3pm Saturday 13th October: Unfortunately I posted the wrong video, so this is a trailer for his book. Because my stupid laptop does not play videos, I've only just noticed this mistake. Better late than  never! The answer was cool :) (download has expired...)


 
Do go check out his books, which start with The History Keepers: The Storm Begins

No comments: