Sunday 5 August 2012

Nayu's News #32


Absent with permission

I'm still here! |Have yet to blog about my infusion (still working), set up reviews (starting to mount up a bit) etc etc. Unfortunately post feeling better (& finishing edits on my fairy wip which is now with betas (YAY!)) I've gone a caught a summer cold. 

Since I've got work as of tomorrow (hopefully I'm well enough) I aim to put a blog post/review on Weds. I'll need to rest as much as possible when I get home, as all I've been doing the last few days is reading and watching dvds. You know you're sick when you can't watch dvds any more.

Please bear with me, the usual review schedule (one a day) will return soon!Just as soon as I don't constantly need tissues around me.

S
The chaos of life will start again....soon.

No comments: