Wednesday 21 March 2012

Taking a short break


Reviews will be back from Saturday 24th March (2 and a bit days time). This weekend I was starting to come down with a virus that's had me off work this week. Back to work tomorrow and looking forward to it as I miss seeing everyone and feel fortunate that I enjoy my job. 

I've only really felt a bit better today. Those of you who follow me on Twitter will know my elbows hurt on Monday - they are much better now. I've done a few errands today, so feeling a bit more tired than normal, so I'm taking it easy and watching TV shows I've missed. 

Normally I'd schedule up reviews at the weekend from Saturday to Saturday, but that didn't happen because I was ill. I might have considered catching up today, but errands took pretty much all morning. I'm certainly not doing it now it's after lunch because my brain isn't working all that fast. 

Be sure to enter the competition to win 500g of either Dairy Milk or Galaxy chocolate - even though I've now merged the blogs,the competition is going ahead. 

I managed to read 5-6 books on Monday, which was great fun. Yesterday I didn't have the energy for it, and so far I don't at the moment either, but that's cool. I haven't got anything on this weekend, so I'm going to take things easy the next few days, and make sure I'm as rested as I can be for work. 

Hope you all have a good week, and I'll be back at the weekend.

2 comments:

serendipity_viv said...

Wow, you read a lot on Monday. I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy honey. x

Nayuleska said...

Heehee, thanks! Much better now.