Monday 26 December 2011

What are you reading? #95

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.







Books I've read this week
Due to germ gremlins, I haven't read much this week. I've read all of




Alien Invaders: Zillah the Fanged Predator by Max Silver
Children's, 7 years +
(Ordinarily I'm not scared of spiders, but I was scared of this spider-like alien!)
10/10





 

I am half way through the following:





Vampirates #3 Blood Captain by Justin Somper
Children's, 9 years +
(So far the series is 10/10 - I love how the chapters switch between the twins - I prefer Grace but Connor has lots of drama too!!)







Angels Unlimited: #1 Winging It by Annie Dalton
Children's, 9 years +
(Being dead is way more work than Mel realised, and more dangerous. So far it's a 10/10 read.)

 



No comments: