Wednesday 9 November 2011

Winner of 300 follower competition

Midnight of 8th November has been and gone, so it's time to announce the winner of the 300 followers competition. 

A massive 158 of you put your names in to win my (read once) ARC of Elizabeth Miles' Fury. 




So after putting the numbers in the random number generator, the person getting this copy is...

Lakshmi!

Many congratulations, I'll be in touch shortly by email to verify the win. 

Thank you to everyone who entered, and spread the word about my blog because now I've got 322 followers! I hope over the next few months I might make it to 400, which I've got a special prize in mind for. Make that prizes as there is more than one! 

I hope you continue to enjoy the reviews here on Nayu's Reading Corner, because I fully enjoy reading the books and sharing my thoughts on them. 

No comments: