Sunday 14 August 2011

Winner of Curtis Jobling Wereworld competition

Today is the 14th of August. Yes I really have started a post by saying the date. I originally typed July instead of August. And that's me being awake with coffee! At least the random number generator doesn't require any thinking on my part. 

A few weeks ago I started this competition, with the help of Puffin publicity, for one reader to win the following two books. 




A staggering 151 of you entered! Which is nice. Both for me and for Curtis (hopefully the 150 of you who haven't won will go and buy the book. Or at least borrow it from the library, or a friend. Just don't steal it, ok?) . Plus hopefully a few of you may pop in to read my blog from time to time. 

Right, on to the winner! I have put the numbers in the random number generator, which has come up with number 3, whose screen name is....

...nicnacnoo100! 

Many congratulations on winning this set of books. I'll email you shortly to confirm winning the books, and I'll give your details to the publicity team so they can send the books out to you. 

There's still plenty of books to be won - just look to the right and click on the book pictures to be taken to the entry forms. Currently they are UK competitions (sorry) but an international competition is coming soon!