Monday 3 January 2011

What are you reading? #50

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.
 
It's weird thinking that we're now in 2011 (or will be in a few hours as I write this on Friday 31st Dec). Quick explanation on the changes to this meme. Although it will be posted on a Monday, to make things less confusing for me I will only post up books I've read from Saturday to Friday. That way I don't have to worry about trying to predict what I'll read at the weekend.




 
Children's
(Great cultural reads about the lives of some unfortunate girls.  Read as part of my Human Trafficking Awareness week reviews...)




Young Adult
(I hated Natalie with a passion. She gets what she deserved! Review out on 6th Jan...)




Children's
(A spoilt girl digs around for her father's secrets and in so doing turns her world upside down.  Read as part of my Human Trafficking Awareness week reviews...)




Children's
(Extremely realistic story of a young teen in care with his younger siblings.  My review...)




Young Adult
(I didn't really like it until 3/4 of the way through...then I loved it!  My review...)




Science Fiction
(I love this book so much...personal favourite.  Read as part of my Human Trafficking awareness week reviews - this is the book that made me aware of it all...)







2010 was an awesome year for books, I'm pretty sure 2011 will be too!
 
 

No comments: