Monday 20 December 2010

What are you reading? #48

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel at Home Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Books I've read this week:
Children's
(Magical cat ornaments come to life - a seriously cute series.  My review...)




Children's
(What happens when everyone sees the Gargoylz on film?  My review...)




Young Adult
(Tells the story of what Peter Van Pels, who lived in the annex with Anne Frank, might have felt about living there. Extremely moving, plenty of tissues needed.  My review...)





Children's
(Competition is tough and cruel for Frankie at the Winter Olympics and its the last in the series!!!  My review....)




Children's
(Gripping read about life in Zimbabwe under Mugabe.  It isn't for younger readers as it has a
fair amount of swearing and violent acts...my review...)



Young Adult
(A good book...but very scary!  My review...)




Young Adult
(ARC of an awesome new werewolf series coming in January!)





Children's
(A story about working hard and perseverance...)




Children's
(Book one of a brand new series from the creator of the Percy Jackson series!)





Children's
(A spin off from the Percy Jackson series...yay!)




Young Adult
(Debuts in January and Cat is lovely!  -- At the time of writing this I haven't read it yet but I'm sure I'll like it...and now, my review!)




Young Adult
(The UK version is out in a few weeks.  I've only read 'Alpha' in her 'Shifters' series, but this is an awesome read!)




Children's
(A touching story about a reunited family, a brother who is exceptionally tall and the life of those he has left behind in his former home.)




Young Adult
(An awesome 3rd book in Drake Chronicles...)





For the time being, due to life, I am not going to predict what I'll read each week...just post up what I've read.  May you enjoy whatever you are reading!




 




No comments: