Sunday 7 November 2010

In My Mailbox #3

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme posting up what arrived on my doorstep this week. I'd like to thank Brandi of Blkosiner's Book Blog for reminding me of this meme (her IMM is here)

Look at this! I loved the first book Meteorite Strike 

These are three of the Vampire Academy books - I have two of them, and the final one is out in December.  

This is the sequel to Leviathan, book which literally ended on a cliffhanger. I wasn't a happy bunny. I'm hoping it won't be such a cliffhanger ending in this book.  

This beauty will be read nearer December 

 From the small rumours I've seen, Percy features in this book!!!! 

I love ancient warfare! 

One very sad book (left), one very funny book (right) 

 Two very funny books

 Tamysn's follow up to My So-Called Afterlife, as well as an action packed book (right)

This one sounds fun 

I'd never seen a blue Jiffy bag! And look at the label with my address on (hidden by the book) - it matches the cover!  

 This is the first book in the series - looks funny. 

 This is the latest in the series :) Cats rule! (literally)

I got this sometime :) With a bookmark. 

 This book inspired me with one of my wips, and I actually like Chemistry now (my review)

This is very useful (my review) 

 Books like these (available in other languages) are a valuable resource (my review)

I'm not good at maths but this makes it easy to understand (my review) 

Punctuation is now explained! Although some parts still confuse me... (my review)

This is great for explaining about space phenomena (my review) 


This was so much fun to read!  

As was this one  (my review for both)

Just keep swimming....(my review) 

Pirate fight!!!! (my review


For a variety of reasons this has been delayed, but it's here now and hopefully I'm on track. I've possibly missed a few out, but as of tomorrow I'll try and do this weekly.

I hope you've all had something fun in your mailboxes this week!

2 comments:

brandileigh2003 said...

Any time :D
Are those shiny new covers for VA series??

Nayuleska said...

Yes they are Brandi :) I have the first two in the old covers.