Wednesday 10 March 2010

What are you reading? #9

(Yeah...this post is normally seen on Monday, but alas, a switcheroo inadvertantly occurred and you had an early peak at Nayu's Wishlist.  No worries though....here is the update for what's happening in her reading world...how about yours?)

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.

Due to arrival of Belle, our new cat, Reading has hit an all time low. Rescue cats need heaps of attention. It's wonderful watching her blossom. 


Finished this week:
(Although technically I finished this last week....my review)


Planning to start/read


 
 
My reviews:



(My review...)

1 comment:

Nayuleska said...

Yes, I realise I could just edit the post....but I'd like to say I have read all of these! Yay! I'm onto others at the moment. I'm very happy with the reading progress this week :)