Wednesday 10 March 2010

Monthly Round-Up: February 2010

Looking back at January's Round-Up, February is pretty similar.

I got hit by some Super Germ Gremlins (who are evil). I managed to read a grand total of....12. This nearly has me breaking out in a cold sweat. 13! 13 in 28 days! That is bad. But I was ill for at least two whole weekends. (This month, so far, I've read 9! *beams at the screen*)

Arch Wizard by Ed Greenwood (Funny fantasy novel)

Cosmopath by Eric Brown (Simply adore this book. Sci-fi at its best.)


The Gypsy Crown by Kate Forsyth (who is a lovely author)

Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld (I want book 2 NOW!)

Stop Me by Richard Jay Parker (Who I need to interview soon...)

Wild Magic by Ann Macela (whereby I now like some paranormal romance)

My So-Called Afterlife by Tamsyn Murray (Eagerly awaiting the next one)

Mortlock by Jon Mayhew (One of the new reviewers, Gerry, wrote this, but I did read it too)

Dark Lady's Chosen by Gail Z Martin (Awesome fantasy series. I want the rest)

The Mystery of Lewis Carroll by Jenny Woolf (I don't like his stories, but his biography is interesting)

Changeling: Blood Wolf by Steve Feasey (who can't write these fast enough for me)

Mister Monday by Garth Nix (Brilliant series!)

No comments: