Monday 29 March 2010

What are you reading? #12

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by J. Kaye at J. Kaye's Book blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.


Finished: 


Historical Fiction
(Touching story that I want to re-read many times....review)



Fantasy
(Another exciting read from Theresa...review coming soon!)



Epic/High Fantasy
(Review coming soon....though I am upset that I have to wait for the next installment!)



Started to read: 


Fantasy Romance
(Actually, this is a re-read!  Full of deception, strength of heart, mind, and body.)



Planning to read:


 
 
Kids Fiction/Fantasy



Fantasy



Thriller



Fantasy



 
Kids Fiction/Fantasy


And hopefully a few more!  I have two days (at least) of reading all day long!

2 comments:

Shy said...

I've read couple of mix reviews on Shadow Prowler so I'm eagerly waiting to see what your take on the book. Your pick for this week sounds rather interesting. I really like the new covers of the Percy Jackson books. Make me regret that I bought the whole set a little too early *lol* Happy reading!

Nayuleska said...

Thanks Shy!

I ended up (as usual) reading a slightly different pile of books, but they were all fab.