Wednesday 4 November 2009

Thirsty Thursday #7 a day early

This is a day early because today turned out differently than planned. Due to this wonderful thing called life, I'm looking back on October AND September. The months were interesting.

  • I got new donators: Orbit, Prospera Publishing
  • I've also been asked by an upcoming author to review their work. Expect more info next year (but the news happened recently so I'm going yay!)
  • I've branched out into holding competitions, which seems to be going well.

Books reviewed over the last two months:

  • Non-fiction
  • Terra by Richard Hamblyn
Wow. 50 books. In two months (less than expected due to various gremlins). Just wow.

I posted about a semi-new idea of a protection policy for those entering competitions


I also won the following awards (yes...I'm only just putting them up now!)

I held the following competition

And no author interview but I got interviewed!

2 comments:

Angela Ackerman said...

You are a freaking reading MACHINE!!

Nayuleska said...

Thank you :p And that is without reading a book a day, which I usually can do...