Monday 30 March 2020

Nayu's News #251 Happily hibernating!




Credit to whoever the artist is

Despite the deceptively sunny days and the changing clocks at the weekend, my body still feels it is winter due to the temperature so I am cosily hibernating away. Staying in due to a certain pandemic isn't too different for me, as I am mostly home and have plenty of hobbies to stay busy. Once the temperature starts increasing more reliably (it is the minimum temperature which I have to pay attention to) I will blog a bit more with what craft projects I have on the go. I can be found on Twitter daily @Nayuleska

I pray you are all staying as safe as you can, staying home where you can and only going out when you absolutely have to. The world is crazy but we will get through it. I expect it to be like this for a while. Take care and let's hope April is a bit kinder to the world than March has been.

No comments: